Special Exhibiton "Treasures of Osaka -Prayer, various beauty and form, Designated Cultural Properties of Osaka Prefecture and Osaka City-"
Jul. 19th - Sep. 1st, 2008
|Special Exhibiton "Treasures of Osaka -Prayer, various beauty and form, Designated Cultural Properties of Osaka Prefecture and Osaka City-"
||Jul. 19th Sat. to Sep. 1st Mon, 2008
||Osaka Museum of History
||Osaka prefecture board of education, Osaka city board of education, Osaka center for cultural heritage, Osaka Pref. Museum of Yayoi culture, Osaka Pref. Chikatsu-Asuka Museum, Osaka prefectural Sayamaike Museum, Osaka city cultural properties association
||Special Exhibition room, 6th floor
* Prices inside parentheses are for groups of 20 or more.
||Special Exhibit Only
Permanent Exhibit Set
|High School and
* Junior High and younger children, disabled persons (with certificate holders, accompanied care taker), and visitors over 65 (who live in Osaka city) are admitted free.
||about 100 pieces
|Outline of exhibition
- Religious beliefs and statue
- Religious beliefs and Drawings
- Religious beliefs and various artifacts
- New designated cultural properties of Osaka City in fiscal 2006 and 2007